Dr. Rigobert Kefferputz will present to you the body's own emotional vocabulary and how we can stay in the driver's seat by paying close attention to it.
Topics discussed are the following:
- What is the polyvagal theory?
- Why do we call our guts the second brain?
- The connection between hormones and stress.
- Evolved behavioral responses known as “sickness behavior”.
- Theories, myths, and environmental influencers.
- The power of neuroplasticity.
And most important of all - tools, tips and steps for you to take charge of your mental health.